Wines From USA
Benziger - Sonoma County, California
Benziger is a winery defined by family, passion and enthusiasm. We're committed to winemaking that exceeds expectations on every level. We do this, not from a boardroom thousands of miles away, but here at the winery and out in the vineyards connected to the land, to the wine and to the consumer. To craft wines of uncommon character with a distinct sense of place commands the enthusiasm of an entire team devoted to a singular passion. At Benziger that team is a family, and our passion is Sonoma Mountain winegrowing.
Benziger Family Winery is creating a new definition of wine quality through its Farming for Flavors™, organic and Biodynamic winegrowing practices. Their 85-acre, certified Biodynamic Sonoma Mountain estate has become a research and teaching center for the cultivation of grapes with more flavor, intensity and site-specific vineyard character.
Labels we carry:
- Benziger Chardonnay
- Benziger Sauvignon Blanc
- Benziger Cabernet Sauvignon
- Benziger Merlot
- Benziger Port Sonoma Valley
- Benziger Merlot Rose Ranch
- Benziger Signaterra Three B Cabernet Sauvignon
- Benziger Signaterra Pinot Noir
- Oonapais Sonoma Mountain Red
- Benziger TRIBUTE
Raymond Vineyards - Napa Valley
Raymond Vineyards, founded in 1970, is one of the Napa Valley's pioneers and great estates. Arriving to Napa in 1933, the Raymond family became deeply connected to the valley's winemaking origins. In 1970, they established a 90-acre estate in Rutherford that now comprises 300 acres in Rutherford, St. Helena and Jameson Canyon. Five generations of the Raymond family created a Napa icon, with an enduring reputation for elegant wines with a beautiful balance of finesse, power and complexity.
Labels we carry:
- Raymond R Collection Chardonnay
- Raymond R Collection Cabernet Sauvignon
- Raymond R Collection Merlot
- Raymond R Collection Field Blend(Red)
- Raymond Res Selection Cabernet Sauvignon
- Raymond Generation Cabernet Sauvignon